Paper Issues - Pawsitively Pets

11:00

Hi friends! Up today on the Paper Issues blog is the new Pawsitively Pets challenge for March!
This months challenge is to use this really cute cut file...


As we don't have any pets, I chose to use this photo of my youngest sons favourite cuddly - Pablo. Jake has slept with Pablo every night since he was a baby, and before that, Pablo was his older sisters night time cuddly! 
She donated him to Jake when he was born and she had grown out of him. (Although I don't think you ever grow out of a cuddly!) 
So Pablo is well loved and very much a part of the family. He's been through the washing machine a fair few times and every time, I cross my fingers and pray he won't fall apart this time!

I decided to use the Dear Lizzy Lovely Day collection as it features some very cute animals! 
I love that gorgeous fox paper, and the rabbit stickers are just adorable. 


We'd love to see your new Pawsitively Pets layouts on the Paper Issues facebook group, and you could be in with a chance of winning a gift voucher!

You Might Also Like

0 comments