Paper Issues - Roll the Dice

11:00

Hey scrappy friends! Today on the Paper Issues blog it's time for a new Roll the Dice challenge. 

This months challenge is to use 2 tags and 6 stickers.

I used Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams and Bloom. They both went really well with this photo of my adorable niece playing in the sunshine!

The great thing about Maggie Holmes collections is that they all work really well with each other, so you can mix and match different collections. 

I also used this gorgeous FREE Paper Issues cut file.

I managed to stick to 2 tags, but I used waaaaay more than 6 stickers. Including the title I used 15 in fact! I absolutely love these fussy cut roses, you can get so much use out of one sheet! 


Do head over to the Paper Issues facebook group and share any new creations with us!

You Might Also Like

0 comments