Paper Issues - Product Spotlight Simple Stories Emoji Love

11:00

Hi guys! It's time for Product Spotlight over on the Paper Issues blog and today we're shining the spotlight on Simple Stories Emoji Love.

I only had the ephemera and cardstock stickers so I dug out some perfect paper from my stash - I think it's Bo Bunny Calendar Girl. 
I distressed the edges and matted it onto matching cardstock, I think the distressing gives a bit of interest to an otherwise plain straight edge.
I then used white texture mousse in the middle of the page to create a 'background' area where I wanted the focus to be.

I chose this awesome photo of me and my bestie, and picked out the perfect pieces of ephemera and stickers. Only she will understand the poop emoji reference! I love this girl to bits!

This photo was taken at a scrapping retreat weekend, and we were trying to print it out on her Selphy to scrap straightaway, but it kept printing out the wrong size. We ended up with loads of the same photo so we gave them out to people - to scare their kids with. One lady even asked us to sign one for her, it was like being a celeb for the day! LOL!


You Might Also Like

0 comments