Scrapbook Expo blog - Designer Spotlight

09:30

Hey scrappy friends! 

I'm absolutely delighted to finally be able to tell you that I'm featuring as the Designer Spotlight on Paige Taylor Evans' Stamp & Scrapbook Expo blog!
I've been so excited since Paige contacted me way back before Christmas, this is a dream come true. I'm grateful to Paige for the wonderful opportunity, and to all the lovely sweet scrapbookers who follow and support me daily.
I created this layout for the feature, and I've added the link so you can visit the blog, see some of my favourite layouts, and find out a bit more about me.







If you're interested in learning how to use your Silhouette Cameo to hand stitch on layouts, I have an easy tutorial on how to do so on the Paper Issues blog.


You Might Also Like

0 comments