Paper Issues - Cut it Up

11:00

Hi there! Over on the Paper Issues blog it's time for a new Cut It Up challenge! This month is a wonderful free star background cut file designed by the talented Stacie.

I've used Shimelle's gorgeous Little by Little collection and a photo of my 17 year old son. 
I'll admit, when I first saw the Little by Little collection I wasn't that impressed, it seemed too cutesy for me. However, the more I used it, the more I loved it, and I've even ordered more now I've used up the first lot! 

I'm a massive fan of bold stripes on scrapbook papers, and this one seemed to go beautifully with the star cut file.

I tried not to go too cutesy on this page, I don't think my son would have appreciated it, but I couldn't resist adding those gorgeous bears!

I love the thickers too, they're so bright and colourful, they cheer up any page. 


Do pop over to the Paper Issues facebook group and share your new cut file layouts. We love to see them and you could be in with a chance of winning a Paper Issues gift voucher.

You Might Also Like

0 comments