Paper Issues - Scrap 'n Chat Challenge Feb 17th

07:00

Hi scrappy friends! 
So Paper Issues are having a fun Scrap 'n Chat evening with the following challenge...




Unfortunately it's 2-5am here in the UK so I can't join in live. However, I did join in with the challenge and made a layout!
I used Shimelle's new Little by Little collection and the cutest photo of my son and stepson in a den in the woods! These boys are Trouble with a capital T! It's a good job they are so cute!
The 8 prompts I chose were: 
Enamel Dots,
Gold,
Journaling,
Date Stamp,
Tag,
Label,
Alpha Stickers,
and Washi.
I absolutely love the banner I've made at the top with stickers, twine and wooden buttons, and aren't those little puffy animal stickers peeking out from behind the feather adorable!



Thank you for stopping by today, hope you pop in again very soon!


You Might Also Like

0 comments