Paper Issues Product Spotlight - Shimelle Little by Little

11:00

Hey scrappy friends! Hope you are all well! This layout is up on the Paper Issues blog today for the Product Spotlight. We're creating with Shimelle's lovely new collection; Little by Little. 

I used this gorgeous photo of my boyfriend and our 2 youngest boys that I took on a recent walk in the woods. The photo went perfectly with this cut file from the Silhouette Store. 

I cut the quote on my Cameo3 and backed it with coloured card stock, then added a strip of the beautiful chevron paper on each side of the page.
I also matted the photo on the same chevron paper for coordination.
I then used the ephemera pack, the accent stickers, the wooden buttons, and the little puffy stickers to embellish my page.

I absolutely adore the little puffy animal stickers, aren't they so cute!



If you fancy buying Little by Little, pop on over to the Paper Issues store and remember to use code: Pol at the checkout for 20% off your entire order.
If you've done any new layouts using Shimelle, please do share them with us on the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group.


You Might Also Like

0 comments