Paper Issues Product Spotlight - Dear Lizzy

11:00


Hey guys! Today I'm up on the Paper Issues blog with a layout for the Product Spotlight. This week we're featuring the Dear Lizzy Lovely Day collection.

The background paper I used is Simple Stories, and I cut the wood effect 'planks' up and slightly distressed the edges to make it look more realistic.
I used a free cut file from the Paper Issues store, and backed it with Lovely Day papers, which I chose because I thought they went well with my photo. The photo is my youngest sons and nephews team playing Tug of War on their school Sports Day.
I used the Dear Lizzy thickers for my title, and a few carefully placed pieces of ephemera and  enamel dots later and I was done.



If you fancy buying Lovely Day, or anything else, pop on over to the Paper Issues store and remember to use code: Pol at the checkout for 20% off your entire order.
If you've done any new layouts using Lovely Day, please do share them with us on the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group.
Catch you all soon, and thanks for visiting my scrappy blog!

You Might Also Like

0 comments