Paper Issues - Pawsitively Pets

11:00

Hey guys! I'm on the Paper Issues blog today with this fun layout for the Pawsitively Pets challenge.

The prompt was to scrap what you love most about the animal in your life. I have 3 kids and a stepson so I have plenty of animals in my life! Ha! 
However, as we don't have any actual pets I used this cute photo of my youngest son and my stepson with the Gruffalo! 
We did the Gruffalo trail at a local forest last weekend and the boys loved finding him. He fits right in with the family!

I used Crate Paper Cool Kid and Cocoa Vanilla Studio Totally Rad collections. 
For the branches I used American Crafts wood grain cardstock. 
I've had both these collections in my stash for quite a while and I'm really enjoying scrapping lots of boy photos with them at the moment. They are perfect for these 2 cheeky little, always on the go, monkeys!




I do hope you'll join in this challenge over on the Paper Issues Facebook group. Share your layouts and you can be in with a chance of winning a Paper Issues voucher!






You Might Also Like

0 comments