Paper Issues - Cut It Up Challenge

11:00

Hiiiiii scrappy friends! Today I have a layout on the Paper Issues blog for Februarys Cut It Up challenge. 
Stacie created some beautiful cut files - this gorgeous heart tracks background, and some sweet titles and words.
I used the lovely Crate Paper Heart Day collection for this page, and backed the cut file with a beautiful ombre Websters Pages paper.
I had this photo of me and my gorgeous girl already printed in a smaller size so I decided to do a grid type layout with all the similar size tags in the collection, and the bits of ephemera and chipboard I had left.


Please do pop on over to the Paper Issues Facebook group and share any new layouts you make with this lovely cut file, to be in with a chance of winning a Paper Issues voucher!

You Might Also Like

0 comments