Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday

11:00

Hi everyone! It's Scraplift Sunday over in the Paper Issues Facebook group, and today we're scraplifting.... er... me. 
I created this layout for January's Roll the Dice challenge and it's one of my favourites. The photos are my gorgeous daughter humouring my photo obsession for once and being silly for the camera!



Creating my new page, I realised for the first time how difficult it is to scraplift yourself! You know exactly how you made the page yet you don't want the scraplift to be an exact copy. 
I used Crate Paper Heart Day papers, chipboard, and embellishments, as well as fussy cutting some of the beautiful flower paper. 
The thickers are Paige Taylor Evans Take Me Away, and the photos are of the most beautiful little glass owl my daughter made me in her DT class. He has pride of place on the bookshelf in my bedroom!



If you'd like to have a go at this weeks scraplift, please pop over to the Paper Issues Facebook group and join in. We love to see your layouts and you can be in with a chance of winning a Paper Issues voucher!

You Might Also Like

0 comments