Life is Lovely

12:00

Hi everyone, today I'm up on the Paper Issues blog with a brand new layout and a little introduction about me.
I absolutely love this free Paper Issues cut file I've used, it goes perfectly with 1canoe2's beautiful Hazelwood collection. 
The cut file was my starting point for this page, and I added fussy cut flowers and butterflies to it. The photo of my cheeky little guy was balanced out by placing the title opposite. Jacob really is such a cute, cheeky little monkey - with his gorgeous red hair that always sticks up at the back, his cute freckles, and his infectious gappy grin, he never fails to make me smile!


If you'd like to purchase anything from the Paper Issues Store don't forget to use code: Pol at the checkout for a sweet 20% off your entire order.

You Might Also Like

0 comments